Diagnosis of the functioning of a student with autism and Asperger’s Syndrome at various stages of education as the basis for constructing the IPET. Functional diagnosis as the basis for therapeutic interactions with children with autism.
A child with autism and Asperger Syndrome at school – specificity of functioning, working methods.
- Inclusive education – a chronically ill student in a mainstream school.
- Alternative communication in working with a child with autism.
- The TEACCH model in the therapy and education of people with autism.
The Sensory Integration Method in the therapy of children with developmental disorders.
Relaxation methods and techniques used in working with a child with special educational needs.
Organization of work with a student with special educational needs, taking into account the opinions or decisions of a psychological and pedagogical counseling center.
Working with a student with special educational needs.
- Strategies for dealing with difficult behaviors of people on the autism spectrum.
- Social skills training for students with autism and Asperger’s Syndrome.
- A student with Asperger Syndrome in the classroom and school community.
A student with special educational needs – increasing the effectiveness of education
The use of elements of sensory integration in work with a child with the risk of dyslexia.
Learning disorders – dyslexia, dysgraphia, dysorthography, dyscalculia in school practice.
- Special education, specializing in pedagogy supporting students with special educational needs
- second-cycle studies (MA), full-time / part-time
Description of the course
The Pedagogy studies supporting students with special educational needs educate students with special educational needs, including students with autism spectrum disorders, in the field of diagnosis and support.
The student will be able to perceive and professionally diagnose the functional effects of developmental disorders in the context of limitations, opportunities and special educational needs, with a holistic view of the student’s life situation and social factors.
He will construct and implement an individual rehabilitation program, adapted to the specificity of the diagnosed dysfunctions. Selects appropriate strategies for working with the student, aids and teaching aids, including special teaching and rehabilitation methods as well as compensatory equipment, especially at the stage of senior classes of primary and secondary schools.
Advantages of the direction
Professional approach to sick people, Focusing on a holistic approach to the patient’s life situation.
Selected subjects at the university
- Education and rehabilitation of students with autism and Asperger’s syndrome,
- Organization of psychological and pedagogical help for students with special educational needs,
- Education and rehabilitation of students with intellectual disabilities at the 2nd and 3rd stage of education,
- Education and rehabilitation of students with sensory disabilities at the second and third stages of education,
- Social and vocational rehabilitation of students with disabilities.