Classes related to the choice of education and profession carried out as part of psychological and pedagogical assistance, 6) the scope of cooperation between teachers, educators and specialists – with the parents of the student;
In the case of students with disabilities – depending on the needs – the type and method of adapting the conditions of the organization of education to the type of disability of the student, including the use of technologies supporting this education;
Depending on the individual development and educational needs and psychophysical abilities of the student indicated in the decision on the need for special education or resulting from multi-specialist assessments.
Selected pre-school education classes
Program: IPET is developed by a team consisting of teachers, educators and specialists, conducting classes with the student.
The team develops the program after performing a multidisciplinary assessment of the student’s functioning level, taking into account the diagnosis and conclusions drawn on its basis, as well as the recommendations contained in the decision on the need for special education, in cooperation, depending on the needs, with a psychological and pedagogical counseling center.
The curriculum is developed for the period for which a special education certificate has been issued, but not longer than the educational stage.
The program is developed within:
1) by 30 September of the school year in which the student begins the implementation of pre-school education or compulsory schooling from the beginning of the school year,
2) 30 days from the date of submission to a kindergarten, kindergarten department in a primary school, other form of pre-school education, school or center – a decision on the need for special education.
The work of the team is coordinated by a tutor, teacher or specialist who conducts classes with the student, appointed by the director of the kindergarten, school or center.
Team meetings are held as needed, but not less frequently than twice a school year.
Team meetings may also be attended by
1) at the request of the principal of a kindergarten, school or center – a representative of a psychological and pedagogical counseling center, teacher’s help;
2) at the request or with the consent of the parents of the student or adult student – other persons, in particular: a doctor, psychologist, pedagogue, speech therapist or other specialist.
The team, at least twice a school year, performs periodic multidisciplinary assessment of the student’s functioning level, taking into account the IPET effectiveness assessment and, if necessary, modifies the program.
Periodic multidisciplinary assessment of the student’s level of functioning and modification of the program is carried out, depending on the needs, in cooperation with a psychological and pedagogical counseling center, including a specialist counseling center, and – with the consent of the student’s parents – with other entities.
The student’s parents or the adult student have the right to participate in team meetings, as well as in the development and modification of the program and making multi-specialist assessments, shall be notified in writing of the date of each team meeting and the possibility of participating in this meeting.
- The student’s parents or an adult student receive a copy of:
- multi-specialist assessments,
- program (IPET).