Lekotek’s Professional Toy Lending library isan exclusive membership to professionals and organizations that work with children birth to approximately 8 years old who have disabilities or special needs.
This professional toy lending membership provides organizations and agencies access to 60 different toys rotating into their program every year. This includes a range of off-the-shelf, adaptive, and switch-operated toys to utilize within the scope of their practice (or program).
Benefits to Professionals/Organizations:
- Save money by using Lekotek library toys rather than purchasing them individually
- Receive additional education & training at a reduced rate or FREE (CEUs may apply)
- Offer their families additional opportunities, to include; parent trainings, inclusive play groups for kids with disabilities and their siblings, special events & trips to children's museums
- Utilization of toys to capture attention, motivate activity and reward success
Who Can Benefit from this Program?
- Private Practices
- Medical Centers
- Service Agencies
- Physical Therapists
- Recreational Therapists
- Special Educators
- Speech & Language Pathologists
- Developmental Therapists
- Child Life Specialists
- Occupational Therapists
- Child Psychologist/Psychiatrists
- Early Childhood Educators
- Recreational Programmers
- Early Intervention Specialists
How Do I Get Started?
Call the National Lekotek Center office at 773-528-5766 ext. 407